Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dean Larry K. Monteith presenting Distinguished Engineering Alumnus Award to William F. Troxler
Alumni and alumnae
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Dean of Engineering Larry K. Monteith presents the 1985 Distinguished Engineering Alumnus Award to William F. Troxler, chairman and president of Trexler Electronic Laboratories Inc. in the Research Triangle park. Troxler is a 1952 electrical engineering alumnus.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Monteith, Larry K., 1933- more info on Monteith, Larry K., 1933-
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Gifts and awards (UA023.012.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).