- Civil Engineering students competition winners
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: This year's civil engineering at North Carolina State University winners of a student competition for the best presentation of a comprehensive paper on some phase of masonry construction are congratulated by Professor John Shuler who conducted the contest, sponsored by the Brick and Tile Service, Inc. of Greensboro, in a junior construction class in estimates and costs. Left to right are Professor Shuler, Thomas M. Sears of Route #1, Morrisville; Jerry W. Simpson of 1630 Bickett Boulevard Raleigh; Larry H. Ferguson, of Foster Avenue, Rural Hall; and David H. Patton, 19 one Rd., Ashville.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Gifts and awards (UA023.012.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).