Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Engineering coeds between classes
Women -- Education
Women in engineering
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mattox, John more info on Mattox, John
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Three Women in Engineering at NC State College: Student women engineers get together for a between classes chat in the student engineer's lounge in Riddick Building. The engineering coeds are, left to right, Jane Asbill Land of York, S. C.; Emily Brown, Center, of Wilmington; and Mary Ellen Short of Brevard.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Asbill, Jane more info on Asbill, Jane
Brown, Emily more info on Brown, Emily
Short, Mary Ellen more info on Short, Mary Ellen
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Students. Academic life (UA023.012.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Wallace Carl Riddick Engineering Laboratories -- Riddick Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- NC State University