- Physics students measuring gamma ray spectrum with scintillation spectrometer
Gamma ray spectrometry
Physics -- Research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mattox, John more info on Mattox, John
- Created Date:
- Derived from Photograph: Nuclear Technology Short Course for Atoms For Peace Program. Lab work by students in Physics Department-measuring gamma-ray spectrum by means of scintillation spectrometer. Dr. Arthur W. Walter instructing.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Nuclear engineering and physics (UA023.012.034) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).