- Professor Jackson A. Rigney and students examining statistical procedures for evaluating response in a chemical process
Chemistry -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Professor Jackson A. Rigney, Head of the Department of Experimental Statistics and students are examining statistical procedures for evaluating response in a chemical process. Professor Rigney holds in his hand a model of a three dimensional Response Surface.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Rigney, J. A., 1913-1998 more info on Rigney, J. A., 1913-1998
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Nuclear engineering and physics (UA023.012.034) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).