- Dr. William C. Bell using petrographic microscope
Ceramics -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Making a photomicrograph through a petrographic microscope. Dr. William C. Bell, Ceramic Research Professor, 1952 V.A. neg. #5790.; NC State University, College of Engineering, materials science and ceramics
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Bell, William C. (William Callum) more info on Bell, William C. (William Callum), 1916-1985
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Materials science and ceramics (UA023.012.037) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).