- Three seniors in the aeronautics taking preliminary steps before a test in the wind tunnel
Engineering -- Research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Three seniors in the aeronautical option in mechanical engineering at N.C State College, (left to right) Turner Williams of Selma, Robert Smyre of Hickory, and Bill Browne of Chapel Hill, take preliminary steps before beginning a test in the wind tunnel, shown at the right.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Mechanical and aerospace engineering (UA023.012.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).