- NC State University, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Patterson, V. M. more info on Patterson, V. M.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Foundry--Mechanical Engineering Department; Students receive lectures, demonstrations, and practice in molding and core making, cupola operations, melting and coating of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Mechanical and aerospace engineering (UA023.012.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).