- NC State University, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Charles V. Hinton, a co-op student in mechanical engineering at North Carolina State University, has completed the industrial phase of cooperative education program. Charles co-opted with the Du Pont Company at the Savannah River Plant, Aiken, S. C., for three work periods. He is shown collecting data on the effect of flashing on the Pressure drop of two orifice plates in series.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Mechanical and aerospace engineering (UA023.012.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).