- NC State University, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering , wind tunnel
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: (left to right) John J. Cleary, assistant professor of aeronautical engineering at N.C. State College, observes while Roy F. Brissenden of Winston-Salem makes adjustments on the special wind tunnel balance and Edgar Warren also of Winston-Salem, takes notes. Both boys are seniors enrolled in the aeronautical option.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Mechanical and aerospace engineering (UA023.012.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).