- Electrical Engineering students examining electrical apparatus in laboratory
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Electrical Engineering Laboratory--Electrical Engineering Department; A group of students shown conducting an experiment which gives first hand knowledge of electrical apparatus and instruments and employs the principles studied in the lecture course of Electrical Engineering.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Electrical and computer engineering (UA023.012.036) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).