- Dr. Nelson Nemerow and other engineers looking over plans at Walnut Sewage Treatment Plant
Water treatment plants
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: 1956, Dr. Nemerow at Walnut Sewage Treatment Plant; from left to right: Dr. Nemerow; Mr. J.A. Laughlin, resident engineer for W.C. Olson Consulting Engineers; Mr. A. H. Hicks, Lee Construction Co. Superintendent; and Mr. Carl W. Mengel, designing engineer for W.C. Olson; Water Waste of Industry Bulletin.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Nemerow, Nelson Leonard more info on Nemerow, Nelson Leonard
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).