- State Fair speakers W.C. Wallin and J.D. Paterson touring Engineering Equipment Show
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- State Fair speakers W.C. Wallin and J.D. Paterson touring engineering equipment show; Transcribed from Photograph: Seminar Figures take in show: Taking a break between sessions of the first Southeastern Plant and Engineering Seminar to tour the engineering equipment show now in progress at the State Fair Arena are speakers W.C. Wallin (right), Western Electric Company, Winston Salem, and J.D. Paterson, (left) Hanes Hosiery Mills, Winston Salem. They discussed the design of a packaged boiler system with A.A. Carlyle, mechanical engineer on the staff of North Carolina State College's Industrial Experimental Program, which is conducting the seminar program.; NC State University, Industrial Engineering , industrial experimental program
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).