- NC State University, Industrial Engineering , furniture curriculum
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Professor Ernest B. Berry of the textile Faculty at North Carolina State demonstrates threading of yarns in a course on upholstery fabric processing while furniture students look on.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).