- Textiles professor Ernest B. Berry demonstrating the threading of yarns in upholstery corse
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Professor Ernest B. Berry of the textile Faculty at North Carolina State demonstrates threading of yarns in a course on upholstery fabric processing while furniture students look on.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Berry, Ernest B. more info on Berry, Ernest B., 1915-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).