- British engineers visiting Physical Testing Laboratory
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: British Engineers Visit State College: Pictured here are two British engineers as they listened to an explanation of the work of the Physical Testing Laboratory in the School of Engineering at North Carolina State College by Dr. Ralph E. Fadum, left, head of the college's Civil Engineering Department. Looking on are Henry Grace, center, and John Henry, representative of the London consulting engineers firm of Scott and Wilson. They visited State College to obtain ideas on low-cost road construction.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Fadum, Ralph E. more info on Fadum, Ralph E., 1912-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).