Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Presentation given by Civil Engineering student
Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Presentation, Wednesday, December 16, 1970 Mr. William Thomas Underwood, Clinton, N.C. B.S.S in Civil Engineering, Construction Option. Left to Right: Mr. William H. Simpson, Assistant to Chancellor and Provost; Dr. Paul Z. Zia, Associate Head of Civil Engineering; Dr. Harry C. Kelly, Provost; Dr. Ralph E. Fadum, Dean of the School of Engineering; William Thomas Underwood; Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Cornwell (Friends of Mr. Underwood); Dr. John T. Caldwell, Chancellor; Dr. Robert G. Carson, Associate Dean of Engineering.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Simpson, William Hughes more info on Simpson, William Hughes
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Zia, Paul more info on Zia, Paul, 1926-
Kelly, Harry C. more info on Kelly, Harry C., 1908-1976
Fadum, Ralph E. more info on Fadum, Ralph E., 1912-
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
Carson, Robert G. more info on Carson, Robert G.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).