Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Presentation given by Civil Engineering student
- Transcribed from Photograph: Presentation, Wednesday, December 16, 1970 Mr. William Thomas Underwood, Clinton, N.C. B.S.S in Civil Engineering, Construction Option. Left to Right: Mr. William H. Simpson, Assistant to Chancellor and Provost; Dr. Paul Z. Zia, Associate Head of Civil Engineering; Dr. Harry C. Kelly, Provost; Dr. Ralph E. Fadum, Dean of the School of Engineering; William Thomas Underwood; Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Cornwell (Friends of Mr. Underwood); Dr. John T. Caldwell, Chancellor; Dr. Robert G. Carson, Associate Dean of Engineering.
Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Simpson, William Hughes more info on Simpson, William Hughes
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Zia, Paul more info on Zia, Paul, 1926-
Kelly, Harry C. more info on Kelly, Harry C., 1908-1976
Fadum, Ralph E. more info on Fadum, Ralph E., 1912-
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
Carson, Robert G. more info on Carson, Robert G.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Engineering (UA023.012) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)