- NC State University, Civil Engineering , general
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Physical Testing Laboratory -- Civil Engineering Option: Some of the machines and apparatus used by students taking courses in this laboratory. Students from Ceramic, Industrial Architectural, and Civil Engineering Departments receive this instruction.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Civil and industrial engineering (UA023.012.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).