- Chemical Engineering electronic technician checking signal levels on a computer interface in the Digital Computing Center
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: J. Wylie Stawsell of Ashville, Electronic Technician, Chemical Engineering. Undergraduate degree ia a B.S. in Technical Education, A.S. from the Gaston Technical Institute. Checking signal levels on a computer interface in the Digital Computing Center at NC State University School of Engineering.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. General (UA023.012.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).