Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dr. Kenneth O. Beatty and Frances Richardson measuring velocity with radioactive tracers
Speed -- Measurement
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Air Force Research - Using radioactive tracers to measure velocity distribution in flowing fluids. Dr. Beatty, director. Miss Frances Richardson and Jim Ferrell. V.A. NEG. #6521 Spring, 1952
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Beatty, K. O. (Kenneth Orion) more info on Beatty, K. O. (Kenneth Orion), 1913-
Richardson, Frances more info on Richardson, Frances
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. General (UA023.012.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).