- Engineering researcher with equipment used for "Liquid-Liquid Extraction" project
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Peedin, Mack more info on Peedin, Mack
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Photo by Mack Peedin; E.R. Negative Terry Atkins shown with equipment used for "Liquid-Liquid Extraction" project, showing explosion-proof motors, fan and other safety features. August 1956 (Dept. of Chemical Engineering)
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. General (UA023.012.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).