Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- John Park and equipment for study of "Liquid-Liquid Extraction"
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Photo by Mack Peedin E.R. Negative John Park and equipment used for study of "Liquid-Liquid Extraction". Explosion proof fan in foreground is safety feature. August 1956 (Dept. of Chemical Engineering)
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. General (UA023.012.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).