Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dr. F. P. Pike conducting stickwater research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Stickwater research. 1951 E.R. Neg. Dr. F. P. Pike and J. F. Connelly. Operating experimental spray dryer. Recovering valuable solubles from fish wastes.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Pike, Frederick Philips more info on Pike, Frederick Philips
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. General (UA023.012.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).