- NC State University, College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, general, labs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Geology -- From the summit of Mount Teewinot (12,317) in Wyoming, the geologists on this two-week field trip survey Jackson Hole, the Snake River and the Gros Ventre Slide.
North Carolina State University. College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- PAMS. General (UA023.016.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).