- Electronic technology students in Gaston Technical Institute's electrical laboratory
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Shown above in the Gaston Technical Institute's electrical laboratory are three electrical technology students. They are, left to right, David S. Fleming of Charlotte; Joe W. Dorsey, Rutherfordton; and Jack Bostic, Forest City. David is the son of Mr. and Mrs. W. W. Fleming. He is married and is a veteran with more than 3 years of service in the Air Force. He completed 1 year at NC State College and plans to work toward a degree in engineering. The Gaston Technical Institute is a part of the NC State College School of Engineering and the College Extension Division. Graduation day for GTI has been set for June 10 in Memorial Hall, Gastonia.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
Gaston Technical Institute more info on Gaston Technical Institute
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Gaston Technical Institute (UA023.019.053) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).