- Engineer at the master controls for TV station WNCT
Television -- Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: David Langley (above) engineer of Aurora, is an engineer for TV station WNCT in Greenville and a graduate of North Carolina State College's Gaston Technical Institute in Gastonia. He is shown at the station's master controls.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
Gaston Technical Institute more info on Gaston Technical Institute
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Gaston Technical Institute (UA023.019.053) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).