- Morehead City Technical Institute's director Paul B. Mitchell and students visiting Reginald Willlis' marine service station
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Students at North Carolina State College's "University of the Sea," officially designated as the Morehead City Technical Institute, have the opportunity of visiting and observing operations at Reginald Willlis' marine service station. Pictured here are left to right: Paul B. Mitchell, director of the Institute; Linwood Brown of Kinston, N.C., a student at the institute; Rom Hill of Kinston, another student; and Reginald Willis, who owns the service station and teaches at the Institute.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
Mitchell, Paul B. more info on Mitchell, Paul B.
Morehead City (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Continuing Education. Other programs and activities (UA023.019.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).