Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Students rehearsing for play at the Morehead City Technical Institute
Stages (Performance spaces)
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Students take part in varied activities at Morehead City Technical Institute, a branch of NC State College, are principally concerned with their studies in the field of technology, but they also find time to participate in a wide range of extra-curricular affairs. Shows students of the Morehead City Technical Institute as they take time out during a rehearsal of the little Theatre production, "Joan of Lorraine." Seated, left to right: Roger Evans, Kinston; and William O'Brient, Durham. Standing, left to right: Ralph Musser, Franfort, W. Va.; William Martin, Smithfield; Larry Benedict, Binghamton, N.Y.; and Charlie Dunman, Greensboro. Mrs. Lois Chapin, center, played the part of the Maid of Lorraine.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
North Carolina State College. Morehead City Technical Institute more info on North Carolina State College. Morehead City Technical Institute
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Morehead City Technical Institute (UA023.019.052) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).