- Morehead City Technical Institute students and captain in boat
Boats and boating
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Students take part in varied activities at Morehead City Technical Institute, a branch of NC State College, are principally concerned with their studies in the field of technology, but they also find time to participate in a wide range of extra-curricular affairs. The picture shows a section of a photography class as it visits Captain John Wagoner aboard the boat belonging to the Fisheries Research Laboratory. Reading left to right in that photo: Toby Moss, Wilson: Arthur West, Roseboro: and Elvis Rigsbee, Durham.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
North Carolina State College. Morehead City Technical Institute more info on North Carolina State College. Morehead City Technical Institute
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Morehead City Technical Institute (UA023.019.052) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).