- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, communication services
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Feed Test -- The gilt at the left received three pounds of feed per day during gestation: the gilt at the right six pounds. Less feed may leave gilt as lean as a fashion model, but it doesn't affect their ability to produce pigs. The savings in feed cost is substantial.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Communication Services (UA023.006.072) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).