- Extension Specialist Ray Woodard giving official certification to farmer John Lillyee for his boar
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: A first -- John Lillyee (right), Martin County purebred Yorkshire producer, gets official notice of certification for one of his herd sires. Ray Woodward, extension animal husbandry specialist at North Carolina State in charge of N.C. Swine Evaluation Station, presents certificate the animal (being maneuvered into the picture by John Revel sired five certified letters to become the first boar to be certified by the Evaluation Station.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Communication Services (UA023.006.072) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).