Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Jim Graham, T. C. Blalock, and James Hunt
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Seed Week -- Governor Jim Hunt has proclaimed the first week of Spring, March 23-28, "Good Seed Week" in North Carolina in recognition of the importance of good seed in providing plentiful food and fiber. On hand for the issuance of the Proclamation were, left to right, Commissioner of Agriculture Jim Graham and Dr. T.C. Blalock, director of the N.C Agricultural Extension Service.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Graham, James A. more info on Graham, James A., 1921-2003
Blalock, Thomas Carlton, 1924-2014 more info on Blalock, Thomas Carlton, 1924-2014
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Communication Services (UA023.006.072) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).