Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, communication services
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Future Tobacco Scientists -- Three young men with a scientific interest in tobacco have been awarded E. G. Moss Fellowships for study at North Carolina State University. They are (left to right) Pedro Luis Melendez, Stanton Hoegerman and Chang Cheng-Sheng.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Communication Services (UA023.006.072) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).