- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, research
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Safety is the key in chemical control in the Boll Weevil Eradiction Trial. Ground treatments reach cotton in tight spots and keep pesticides away from non-target areas.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Research (UA023.006.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).