Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Carlos Williams, professor emertius of horticulture at NCSU, has had a new variety of grape named "Carlos" in his honor. Prof. Williams developed many new fruit varieties for Tar Heel farmers during his 41 years at NCSU.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Research (UA023.006.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).