Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: No chemicals were used to control weeds in this corn field. The corn was cultivated three times, however. The yield: 82 bushels per acre.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Research (UA023.006.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).