- Girls with award-winning presentation on safety
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Accepted Award -- Members of the Union County Extension Homemakers Association receive a top safety award. Shown front row: Extension Homemakers Bessie Rushing, Estelle Coffey and Kathleen Stock. Back row: Charles Wilder, President, North Carolina Safety Council and Dwight Moore, Duke Power Company, award sponsor.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Gifts and awards (UA023.006.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).