Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, food science
- Transcribed from Photograph: Dr. W. M. Roberts (right), head of the Department of Food Science at N.C. State College, discusses with a department member Charles W. Dill some of the apparatus used in removal of foreign or off-flavors from milk.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) Photographs, 1900-1999 (UA023.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)