Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, food science
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: The Mound of Flakes Doesn't resemble sweet potatoes, but it can furnish the primary ingredient for those tempting dishes just as the real thing does. This display of pies, cookies and casseroles was prepared in the food science laboratory at N.C. State College from flaked sweet potatoes. These are only a few of the 150 - some dishes that can be made from flakes.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) Photographs, 1900-1999 (UA023.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)