- NC State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, botany and plant pathology
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: A view of the new lespedeza cyst nematode as seen under a microscope. The nematode, which is almost grown, is attached to a lespedeza root by its neck. The pest is barely visible to the naked eye. These four Kobe lespedeza plants illustrate the destructiveness of the lespedeza cyst nematode. The two plants at were grown in nematode-free soil; the plants at right were grown in infested soil.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Biological science (UA023.006.034) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).