- Dr. Robert Aycock and graduate student Joe Fox studying disease specimen submitted to Plant Disease Clinic
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Diagnosing Plant Disease -- Dr. Robert Aycock (standing) and graduate student Joe Fox study disease specimen submitted to Plant Disease Clinic at North Carolina State University at Raleigh.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
North Carolina State University. Department of Plant Pathology more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Plant Pathology
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Biological science (UA023.006.034) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).