Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Vocational Agricultural student taking soil samples for lime content study
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Lime Campaign Helper-- Vocational Agricultural students like Tony Dove, Bladenboro High School, are contributing to the success of the lime campaign in Bladen County by taking soil samples. Tony took 95 samples last year, and has already taken 200 samples so far this season. Three out of four soil samples taken in Bladen show the need for lime.
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Agriculture (UA023.006.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).