- Wade L. Roberts with another pilot by the Army Buccaneer airplane
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 14 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Buccaneer's was over the waters at Hampton, Va. (in 1928) and the Army, Lt. Officer, Langley Field, Flew the plane. Newport News and Port South, Va. landed in an hour's time. This was also transcribed from a letter dated 1969-03-07, Wade L. Roberts. Roberts pictured on the right.
United States. Army
more info on United States. Army
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Oversize photographs. Military training and service (UA023.030.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).