Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dr. Milton M. Leonard. Asheville, NC and Dr. David E. Harling. Winston-Salem, NC
- Item identifier:
- The North Carolina Veterinary Medicine Association provided positive support for establishment of the school. Dr. Leonard is the first person of record to identify a need for a veterinary school in North Carolina. Dr. Harling served as a Visiting Professor in the early teaching hospital.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Terrence M. Curtin Papers, 1970-2011 (MC00420) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).