- New York City Ballet
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: The New York City Ballet was one of the many highlights of "The Friends of the College" concert series, which unites the College and surrounding communities to present the largest concert series in the Southeast, bringing the students of North Carolina State College cultural advantages available at few other college in the United States.
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Performing arts programs. Friends of the College (UA023.027.051) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).