- Scene from an opera
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Batchelor, Burnie more info on Batchelor, Burnie
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: The beauteous Rosina sings her music lesson while the love smitten Dr. Bartolo (in chair) listens attentively. National Grass Roots Opera Co. "The Barber of Seville"
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Performing arts programs. General (UA023.027.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- North Carolina