- Bagpiper posing for the camera
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from photograph: Paul H. Avery a senior at North Carolina State University, plays the bagpipes with the university's Pipes and Drums. Avery will perform a solo during the 19th annual "Music From the British Isles" concert by the NCSU British Brass Band and Pipes and Drums and guest performers the WRAL British Brass Band. The concert will be Friday, Feb. 26, at 8 p.m. in NCSU's Stewart Theatre. Avery is from Raleigh.
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Pipes and Drums (UA023.027.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).