Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Chemical engineering student Larry Williams receiving the Outstanding Engineering Citizen Award
African American students
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Attached to the photograph: "Larry Williams of Elizabeth City (right), chemical engineering senior at North Carolina State University, received the 1978 Outstanding Engineering Citizen Award during special ceremonies. NCSU Dean of Engineering Ralph E. Fadum, on the far left presented him with a citation and Marcia Sabiston (center), president of the Engineers' Council, Engineering student government group, presented him an engraved watch.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Fadum, Ralph E. more info on Fadum, Ralph E., 1912-
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Student Life Photographs, 1893-1997 (UA023.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)