- Clayton Stalnaker teaches his students in an informal residence hall setting
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- On the back of the photograph: "Classes have Changed, Instructor Clayton Stalnaker of the Division of University Studies at N.C. State University teaches his students in a different kind of classroom, an informal residence hall setting. The students are participants in the NCSU Living and Learning program."
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student life. Academic aspects. General (UA023.025.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).