- Co-eds survey state college campus
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "These four freshman coeds at North Carolina State College look over a campus map and learn facts about the college's multi-million dollar physical plant. Left to right: Shirley Dean Scott of New Bern, nuclear engineering; Polly Ann Smith of Jacksonville, North Carolina, mathematics education; Peggy Harper McConnell of Pittsburgh, Pa. civil engineering; and Flora Corpening Lester of Pine Hall, mechanical engineering."
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student life. Women (UA023.025.011) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).