Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Women in Engineering
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 7-1/2 x 9-1/2
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Verso reads: "The Three Coeds enrolled in the School of Engineering at North Carolina State College inspect an electron microscope used in chemical engineering research. The coeds are, left to right, Jane Asbill Land of York, S. C., a freshman in chemical engineering, seated; Left Emily Brown of Wilmington; and Right Mary Ellen Short of Brevard."
more info on Asbill, Jane
Brown, Emily more info on Brown, Emily
Short, Mary Ellen more info on Short, Mary Ellen
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- People. Class pictures and student portraits, 1890s-1900s (UA023.024.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)